Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our New Home

I've decided to begin at the beginning. This is how it looked when Jess and Uber found it for us. The process was long and arduous on their part. We can't thank them enough but we are constantly trying to bribe them into helping us finish this project. 

There is work to be done.

We're in a nice older neighborhood. Not too far from lovely things, like the beach. Care to join us?

Check out the floor plan here.


Front Yard
Entrance
Left Side Yard
Right Side Yard



5 comments:

  1. What a cute little house! I am so ridiculously jealous, I so wanted to be moving back to Jacksonville.

    Jess made your castle at the top, didn't she? I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till you are here! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous. A craft room....seriously!!!! I would so love one of those. I know the whole process is going to be sad and hard (leaving, I mean), but the end (arriving) will be worth it in the end. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool new blog! So exciting to be able to follow you while you fix up your house! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely house! And I took a peek of the floor plan - the craft room is bigger than the kitchen! And it's gonna have a view of the backyard! Moving is tough but at least there's something fantastic to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete